Our job is your job
At OMJ-CFC you will meet caring professionals who have one goal: to help prepare you to achieve your goals.
We work with everyone from people just starting out in the working world, people with employment gaps, restored citizens, veterans, individuals with disabilities, to seasoned professionals who are facing change in their chosen fields. We help people achieve success in their job search and we can help you.
We invite you to contact our office. We can meet with you individually to connect you with the resources and services that can help you achieve your goals. If you’re ready, we’re ready!
- Career Planning
- Job search skills development
- Academic & skill testing
- Hands-on computer classes
- GED preparation
- Creating resumés and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews
- Free phone, internet, printer & fax access
- Job Training & Certification
- Labor Market Information
- Community Resource Information
No appointment necessary!
Accommodations can be made for services outside Job Center hours.
When you come to the Job Center, remember to:
- Dress professionally
- Bring a resumé (electronic is preferred but we can accept a print or handwritten version)
- Bring your Driver’s License/State ID and your Social Security Card
- If applicable, bring any paperwork you may have from an employer about a lay-off or Unemployment Insurance